How to lose weight?
“How to lose weight?” This is a question many men and women ask themselves. Especially before an upcoming vacation, during which you would like to boast a slender, muscular, figure, without the archetypal “belly”, or cellulite around the buttocks and thighs. However, effective weight loss is a process. Sometimes difficult, because it requires patience and regularity. You have to stick to tough rules. The basis is a well-balanced diet, supported by high-quality supplements, properly selected workouts, including cardio exercises, and rest, i.e. regeneration.
Changing eating habits is the key. So you’re done with eating large amounts of food. You experience the so-called “negative calorie balance”, thanks to which you will gradually get rid of fat tissue and excess pounds. Unhealthy candies, which often contain a lot of sugar, are definitely no longer an option. You switch from fizzy drinks to water. Your menu should include more vegetables and fruits, which contain many valuable vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants, which help protect cells from oxidative stress.
How to lose weight fast? Can you lose weight in a week?
Many people count on quick results when it comes to losing weight. The perfect scenario would be to get rid of the excess weight in a few days. So – can you lose weight in a week? Yeah, you can. The question is, how will this affect your health and will the effect of such weight loss be lasting? Not completely. Using various types of dieting, or taking only and exclusively preparations for the reduction of body fat, don’t make for a good solution! Neither does drastically “cutting down” on calories. It can only have a negative impact on your health.
2.5kg – that’s how much weight a person can lose in a week. That’s a lot, although in this case there’s no way to reduce body fat. You will, however, lose water and glycogen. With a lower carbohydrate intake, water and glycogen loss is certain. But that’s not all. Because we don’t provide the body with enough calories, water will be retained, which is our system’s natural defensive reaction. Drastic “cutting down” on calories, and the resultant malnutrition of the body, can also have a negative impact on your psyche. Stress and nervousness are not conducive to fat reduction and slimming.
So what should be understood as an optimal weight loss which will result in burning resistant fat tissue? In taking care of your health, you should lose from 0.5kg to 1kg within a week. The “yo-yo” effect will not affect you then, and in addition you will be gradually reducing your excess body fat. To sum up, fat reduction doesn’t take only a week. It’s a much-longer process, which requires dedication and motivation. So there’s no cutting corners here. There is no clear answer to the question “how to lose weight fast?” For some people, a balanced diet, appropriately selected supplementation (e.g. with fat burners) – physical activity and proper regeneration after workouts – will contribute to faster loss of weight and fat tissue. For others, the weight-loss process will be slower. Because there’s nothing you can do about genetics, and this is something which must be accepted.
Is fasting a good way to lose weight?
Looking for ways to lose weight effectively, you often wonder whether fasting is a good way to lose weight. There are supporters and opponents of this way of losing weight. Those who support it, including experts, believe that this is a good option, which will not only cleanse the body, but also immunize it, and force it to take the energy generated by burning the accumulated body fat.
In the case of “fasting” it should be borne in mind, however, that it can’t last long. Something like that can damage your body. Any deficiency in valuable nutrients can have a negative impact on your health. In addition, fasting can have a bad impact on your psyche, which can result in eating mainly unhealthy processed products or candies. And that, as you know, doesn’t lead to fat burning. Quite the contrary.
People who are against all kinds of fasting claim that effective weight loss is primarily the result of a balanced diet, supported by high-quality supplementation, physical activity, and proper regeneration. A change in lifestyle, acquiring appropriate eating habits and regular exercise, in their opinion, will have a much more beneficial effect on the reduction in body fat, and, above all, on health.
Proven weight-loss methods
When deciding to reduce body fat, you must remember a few important rules. Here are the proven weight-loss methods.
- A change in lifestyle and eating habits is essential. If you want to reduce your body weight, get rid of body fat and then stay fit, you have to keep to your chosen diet, and play sports.
- A healthy, balanced diet – to achieve weight loss, you should control the amount of calories and nutrients you consume – proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. It is also worth thinking about dietary supplements, which are a valuable addition to the balanced diet.
- Calorie deficit – in order to lose weight you must effect a negative calorie balance. In this case it is best to consult a qualified professional dietician or personal trainer who also specializes in nutrition.
- Regular meals during the day (every 3-4 hours) – it is important to set specific meal times. You control your diet better, and your craving to eat between meals decreases, as your body gets used to regular nutrient intake.
- Eat 4 to 5 meals a day – this is the number well-balanced meals a day to be enough to “survive” the day when on a slimming diet.
- It’s important to eat breakfast – breakfast is the basic meal of the day. An optimally prepared breakfast allows you to deliver a specific dose of energy for the first part of the day, when you are much-more efficient.
- Avoid eating candy, especially on an empty stomach – these are extra calories. If you don’t burn them, they’ll accumulate in the form of body fat.
- Avoid fizzy drinks and sweet juices – just as with eating candy, sweet, fizzy drinks contain large quantities of sugar, which you must eliminate.
- Drink water (at least 2 liters a day) – this way you’ll keep your body hydrated.
- Supplements – high-quality preparations are an excellent addition to the diet and help reduce body fat.
- Regular physical activity, including cardio workout – staying active, in combination with a balanced diet, promotes more-effective reduction of body fat
- Regeneration after workout – rest, including sleep, is very important. When rested you’re more efficient, e.g. during workouts, which contributes to the burning of resistant fat tissue.
Are there any supplements which can help lose weight?
Supplementation during weight loss is an additional support. However, it should be remembered that slimming supplements should not be treated as diet substitutes, but only as a complement. The Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company has a wide range of supplements which help in weight loss. Olimp Sport Nutrition and Olimp Labs fat burners contain high-quality ingredients to help reduce body fat. With the help of innovative technology, they have been tested for heavy metals, so every one of the Olimp fat burners, when taken according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, is safe to use.
Preparations manufactured by the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company, thanks to appropriately selected active ingredients, help, among other things, in appetite suppression and the better absorption of individual ingredients. As a result, they positively influence the reduction of resistant fat tissue, and thus the modeling of that “dream” body contour.
If you decide on using Olimp fat burners, our extensive portfolio will allow you to choose from high-quality products in the form of perfectly dissolving powder or easy-to-swallow capsules or tablets, including effervescent tablets. The choice is really great, so everyone should be able to find something for themselves.
The importance of diet during weight loss
Many people often ask “is diet important during weight loss?” The answer is simple – a well-balanced diet is essential! The same is true when you want to build more muscle mass. In both cases, it is important what you eat and how much you eat, and exactly how many healthy calories you consume each day. During the reduction of fat tissue it’s good to provide your body with the right proportions of protein, carbohydrates, and fats in each meal. You should also remember to eat fruit and vegetables, which are a source of valuable vitamins and minerals. A negative calorie balance is the basis for weight loss, so if you want to lose weight it’s worth going to a dietician, who will prepare a proper diet plan for you. Combining it with workouts and supplementation with high-quality fat burners will make it easier for you to get rid of excess weight.
3 easy steps to lose weight quickly
What should you do to lose weight? Be patient and stay motivated to accomplish the goal you have set for yourself. Motivation is important, because fat reduction is not a simple process. A snap of a finger won’t make your stomach suddenly lose a few pounds or get rid of that unsightly cellulite on your thighs or buttocks. Nevertheless, following a few rules will help you to speed up your weight loss. Learn 3 easy steps to lose weight quickly!
- Follow a diet – you’re bound to fail without it. A balanced slimming diet is the key to weight loss and body-fat reduction. You should therefore check your calorie intake each day. Eat regularly and don’t eat between meals. When you get the urge to reach for food, drink a glass of water. Eliminate greasy sauces and cream from your menu. Not to mention candies and sweet, fizzy drinks. Alcohol is not recommended either.
Choose grilled or roasted meat (lean), fish, vegetables (raw, steamed), and use spices. S
- Workouts – physical activity is just as important as dieting. Exercises help to burn calories. Training improves endurance and shapes your figure. Activity means health, so don’t forget about it during slimming. Cycling (including on a stationary bicycle), jogging (e.g. on a treadmill) or swimming, are all excellent forms of physical activity, thanks to which it will be easier to burn calories and thus get rid of excess weight.
- Motivation – the right approach to slimming is very important. Only patient people achieve their desired results. “Fast” is a relative term, so you need to reach for your goal every day. Eat healthily, exercise, and day by day the effects will become more and more visible. Don’t give up!
3 products to help you lose weight quickly
If you decide to add supplements to the slimming process, you should investigate the individual fat burners beforehand. It is important to read the labels and choose only safe, high-quality preparations. Such can be found in the rich range of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company. Here are three products to help you lose weight.
Thermo-Speed Extreme Mega Caps are a top fat burner by Olimp Sport Nutrition containing two natural and safe complexes of ingredients. This dietary supplement is characterized by a simple dosage (easy-to-swallow capsules), adjusted to your current body weight. The plant extracts contained in it support fat metabolism (Garcinia cambogia, bitter orange and Coleus forskohlii) and enhance thermogenesis (cayenne pepper). In addition, they increase the metabolism rate (guarana).
Therm-Line Fast – a fat burner in the popular Therm Line, whose individual, high-quality, ingredients are encapsulated in coated tablets. Green tea and cayenne pepper extracts help to burn fat, which additionally help to fight cellulite. Nettle extract, in turn, helps to remove water from the body. Guarana, on the other hand, will help speed up metabolism, and the stimulating caffeine has a positive effect on memory and concentration.
L-Carnitine Xplode Powder is a fat burner for people who, instead of swallowing capsules or tablets, prefer their dietary supplements in powder form. A key ingredient in this Olimp Sport Nutrition fat burner is L-carnitine, which improves the transporting of free fatty acids to the energy centers of cells, where they are burned, which consequently releases additional energy which you can use when exercising. The addition of magnesium and vitamin B6, in turn, reduces the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.